High School Musical On Stage!
Join us for a Broadway hit based on the Disney Channel Original Movie!
Time & Location
Apr 23, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
The Warehouse of Kingsland Methodist, 210 E William Ave, Kingsland, GA 31548, USA
About the event
Show Synopsis: Disney’s High School Musical on Stage! centers on the blossoming relationship between Troy, a high school jock, and Gabriella, the new smart girl at school. They meet on a family vacation and become attracted to each other while singing in a karaoke competition. Rediscovering each other at school, their relationship and their surprise decision to audition together for the school show are thwarted by the school’s current leading lady, Sharpay, and Troy and Gabriella’s well-meaning friends. Finally, Gabriella and Troy find a way to be themselves and are rewarded with the lead roles in the school show. Full of catchy songs and exciting dance routines, Disney’s High School Musical on Stage! explores issues of friendship, first love, and acceptance.
Ticket Options & Seating: To best serve our patrons, we are offering two types of tickets for this show. These are based upon biological age, since we know all theatre fans are young at heart!
- Adult - aged 12+
- Youth* - aged 3-11
General seating is first come/first serve (no reserved seating). Doors open 30 minutes before curtain.
Health & Safety: Your safety is a top priority:
- We are adhering to all recommendations from the State of Georgia and local officials at the time of the show
- Seating capacity is limited
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience
- Please respect social distancing while moving about the theater
- We respectfully ask that you wear a mask (excluding of course, while you are eating or drinking)
- If you feel at all symptomatic or ill at the time of show and/or if you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact our box office at (912)510-9700 for an alternate ticketing option with no cancellation fee
- Please note: Venue, dates, times, and number of performances may change to accommodate any mandates and guidelines as set forth by health authorities