Peter Pan, Jr.
Fly away to Never-Never Land with Saltwater Junior!
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
The Warehouse of Kingsland Methodist, 210 E William Ave, Kingsland, GA 31548, USA
About the event
SHOW SUMMARY: Peter Pan, Jr. retells the classic J.M. Barrie tale of a young boy who refuses to grow up. On a quest to find stories with which to entertain his young cohorts in Neverland -- an island refuge for “Lost Boys” -- Peter returns to the real world and meets Wendy, Michael, and John Darling. The Darling children accompany Peter back to the magical Neverland, where they learn to fly, get involved in all sorts of adventures, defeat the evil Captain Hook, and are changed forever. J.M. Barrie’s masterful story shines especially brightly with a rich score that includes such beloved songs as “Tender Shepherd,” “Never Never Land,” and “Distant Melody.” A delightful musical featuring singing pirates, daring swordfights, and fantastical make-believe, Peter Pan is a story that is filled with magic, delight, and just a fairy dusting of heartbreak. (Stage Agent)
TICKET OPTIONS: To best serve our patrons, we are offering two types of tickets for this show. These are based upon biological age, since we know all theatre fans are young at heart!
- Adult - aged 12+
- Child* - aged 3-11
General seating is first come/first serve (no reserved seating). Doors open 30-minutes before curtain. Please contact out Box Office in advancce for special accommodations.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Your safety is a top priority:
- We are adhering to all recommendations from the State of Georgia and local officials
- Seating capacity is limited
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience
- Please respect social distancing while moving about the theater
- If you feel at all symptomatic at the time of show and/or if you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact our box office at (912)510-9700 for an alternate ticketing option with no cancellation fee
- Please note: Venue, dates, times, and number of performances may change to accommodate any mandates and guidelines as set forth by health authorities
CONCESSIONS: Concessions will be sold prior to the show and during intermission.
PP, Jr. Fri, 6/3/22, Adult
Adult (12+) admission for Friday, June 3. 2022 at 7pm
PP, Jr. Fri, 6/3/22, Youth
Youth (<12) admission for Friday, June 3. 2022 at 7 pm
PP, Jr. Sat, 6/4/22, Adult
Adult (12+) admission for Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 7pm
PP, Jr. Sat, 6/4/22, Youth
Youth (<12) admission for Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 7 pm
PP, Jr. Sun, 6/5/22, Adult
Adult (12+) admission for Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 2pm
PP, Jr. Sun, 6/5/22, Youth
Youth (<12) admission for Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 2pm